CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Antidepressants and adrenal fatigue

aggiepoke Views: 11,614
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 851,519

Re: Antidepressants and adrenal fatigue

Hi there...yup. I was put on antidepressants 7 years ago. And those meds (zoloft, wellbutrin, effexor) snowballed other health problems. I have been synthetic antidepressant free for 2 years - - thanks to my educating myself on CUREZONE. And just started working with doctor #14 (www.hotzehwc.com) who is FINALLY addressing my adrenal fatigue and other problems with natural means. I have to get ALL my health problems corrected before I will feel better.

I know what you mean about being angry...I also showed BLATANT signs of low thyroid and had at least 4 blood tests before I found a natural doc that would TREAT me. I think both types of doctors have their place...but from my personal experience - conventional docs have always made me worse, made up diagnoses if they didnt' know what was wrong and natural, alternative doctors have always put me a little farther down the road to recovery.

LEARN as much as you can. Only see doctors that don't waste your time and money. In my opinion, that's not mainstream/conventional.

Good luck!
AP

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.391 sec, (1)