CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Antidepressants and adrenal fatigue

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
loobyloo Views: 11,430
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 853,913

Re: Antidepressants and adrenal fatigue

Hi, thanks for your response. I just tried coming off the AD's, I was on a low dose anyway - I felt great for a couple of weeks, then started feeling increasingly lousy, by week four I was feeling dreadful every day, it was like all my Adrenal fatigue symptoms were exacerabated - had the worst PMS of my life, and ended up going back onto the AD's again, because I couldn't function, and I'm self-employed so can't take time out from work. I'm so pissed off!

I was just wondering how you felt when you came off the Effexor - did you go through a withdrawal period? I really don't want to go through that again, but I want this drug our of my body so I can properly concentrate on healing my adrenals. I have only just started on a recovery program, so thought maybe coming off the AD's was too much all at once, and maybe I should work on my adrenals a bit more before coming off?

Thanks,
Loobyloo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)