CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Read it and weep :( Re: Tea? REALLY?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
unyquity Views: 2,002
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 854,185

Re: Read it and weep :( Re: Tea? REALLY?

I'll give up my organic coffee when they pry my cold dead hands from around the cup!

But caffeine? bad Bad BAD. It constricts the blood vessels, 'artificially' stimulates the whole body (a couple of 'systems' are really hard hit), is extremely dehydrating, and is very addicting.

I drink over a gallon of pure water daily (mainly to counter the dehydration effect of the 1/2 pot of coffee I just will NOT give up at this point). The age old "drink 1/2 your body weight converted to ounces daily thing" (as in, if you weigh 150 pounds, 1/2 of that is 75, so you REQUIRE 75 ounces of water daily for NORMAL/BASIC hydration)...when folks drink coffee/tea I always tell them for every 8 ounces of coffee they drink, they need to ADD 8-16 ounces of pure water to the above formula to counter the dehydration effect of the coffee/tea (coffee is normally worse, because of the higher caffeine).

If you're a regular tea/coffee drinker, and you've never quit...and decide to quit - get ready to experience DEMON headaches. Caffeine withdrawal headaches are THE worst; they feel like someone has beaten you for hours in the head with a baseball bat; they hurt from the shoulders all the way up. 'Very similar in that regard to a hangover headache...but more intense.

I suggest willow bark (aspirin is made from white willow bark, but toxically processed with amonia...burn an aspirin in a spoon and smell it...whew). White willow bark in it's natural form will relieve pain but NOT cause stomach/blood thinning issues). It takes a bit longer to 'kick in', but the relief is healthy and STRONG!

White willow bark/powder can be purchased here:

http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/

Mountain Rose Herbs | Bulk organic herbs, spices & essential oils

Uny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.094 sec, (1)