CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: eye bags

MEWMEWKITTENZ Views: 4,355
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 851,562

Re: eye bags

It can be a combination of several things. I have heard people say they have gotten rid of the bags with the blessed herbs cleanse / P&B shakes. It could also be a problem with heavy metal accumulation in your body- particularly your liver. The bags under my eyes are still somewhat noticable but nowhere as bad as they were years ago. I have done 15+ liver flushes, a 39 day water/lemon juice fast and a humaworm parasite cleanse. I would start with a parasite cleanse first (humaworm) then do a Bowel Cleanse while addressing your kidneys and liver for detoxing and see how you feel. My health has greatly improved from my cleanses- I did a Liver Flush this weekend and lost around 150 stones and hundreds of small ones as well as chaff and stagnant bile.. I immediately felt better and clearer headed- but they are quite draining on the body. I tried the P&B shakes and passed around 2feet of mucoid plaque- but did not continue for various reasons.. I am looking forward to doing the blessedherbs cleanse (I plan on doing 2 of them back to back sometime soon) and I think that will help things along quite a bit.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.734 sec, (1)