CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why am I unable to reach/order humaworm?

Daisey Views: 1,699
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 854,515

Re: Why am I unable to reach/order humaworm?

I ordered from them about 4 weeks ago.We received our package a few days ago. I had to call about my order because I had a question. They did happen to be able to call me a day or so after I left my message, and I could not believe how nice they are. I can honestly vouch for them. We did receive our product from them although it did take a it longer than we anticipated.But they are Kid as well as professional..and the herbs we got are awesome. There is no lack in quality!

They apologized to me for the wait and told me that their number of orders has just exploded in growth recently and although that is awesome..it's also just that much more work. Since they prepare these products for us by hand and crush the herbs themselves so that you are receiving a VERY quality product it takes longer than it would if it were being done by a machine with stale herbs.

I encourage you to wait a week or so more, and let them get through this sudden increase in business. I think you will be quite pleased and find that they are indeed a very quality business of very upstanding , generous, and kind people.

Use this time of waiting to start a time of intense health. Do a liver flush or veggie cleanse while you are waiting. Institute some meditation or prayer and prepare for the parasite cleanse you're about to overhaul your body with.

Peace and Happiness...Daisey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.219 sec, (1)