CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: When and how to take...

cherokee_girl Views: 1,427
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 856,696

Re: When and how to take...

thanks for your reply..

ah and as for me.. I honestly don't know.
I did a Liver Flush ( Hulda Clark ) about a month ago and it went all wrong. Guess I am also to blame because my system wasn't really ready for it. But I just had finished a Colon Cleanse program, parasita cleanse,then a kidney cleanse. And actually I really did feel that my liver needed some relief...so I went for the flush,as i had expected a lot of that. Yeah,I got some stones out,tho mainly small ones... but oh God, I got so sick after the flush, and was sick for a week. I was so weak I couldnt even walk and barely talk,we had to call a doctor cos my diarrhea wouldnt stop and I was in pain.

..as for symptomes, finally the skin on my back cleared up,so i was happy. I was even trying to introduce some new foods to my diet.
But it was like as always: I was actually doing fine, no brain fog...
So in general,i am ok... but then after a while,sometimes shorter sometimes longer I either get some zits on my back,on my neck, on my face, or my vaginal problems come back.
And I am truly so sick of that.
I get better then I get worse.

I'm trying to heal my liver and improve my digestion cos I think that is the key of healing but I dont know...I have a feeling I'll struggle with candida for the rest of my life.

I'm sick and tired of not being able to eat anything when I spend a longer while in the city, or if I go on an excursion or anywhere .. I'm sick and tired of going to pharmacies, health shops and not finding a goddamn supplement which doesnt contain Sugar or some additives. I cant order anything online either,as my card doesnt work with online orders, esp not orders from the States or anywhere outside the country. I hate it that everyday I have to figure out what to cook, and it is so hard,I dont have too many good recipes and I'm also trying to eat different kinds of meals but it is so hard to figure out so many kinds. I'm just sick and tired of losing weight I am so skinny, never been a chubby person but this is just awful. And hearing all the people asking oh why dont you eat properly oh why are you so thin blabla. I tried to ignore them,I know that thats the best thing I can do but it gets so boring after a while and it makes me wanna cry. I just hate being hungry and not being able to fill my stomach properly everytime.

I honestly dont know what to do. Tried almost every single thing to get rid of Candida but i just cant win. I'm doing ok in general, but I'm not making any steps further,you know what I mean? It is all the same,sometimes it gets worse,then it gets back to "normal" but never to the healthy state.
At the moment I have no job,I'm not a student anymore,so I am usually home but I dont know how it is going to be when I finally find an occupation...or become a student again,I'll die of hunger..:(

Sorry but I really needed to get this off my chest...
I'm just fed up and bored and disappointed and sad.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.281 sec, (2)