CureZone   Log On   Join
Calling Tracey Liver Cleanse Goddess !!! Are you Still Here ??? Else the Current Liver Cleanse Goddess

Adrick Views: 1,314
Published: 14 years ago

Calling Tracey Liver Cleanse Goddess !!! Are you Still Here ??? Else the Current Liver Cleanse Goddess

I am planning to do a Dr. Hulda's Liver Cleanse within a couple days. Is it Necessary to Eat a breakfast that morning before doing the lemon juice all day ??? It seems to me the last time a did a Liver Cleanse and it's been awhile, I did not do breakfast and in fact fasted for some few days prior as well...Tracey if you are there I know you have had success fasting before a Liver Cleanse and also I was wondering what your average fasting time was in this matter. My last Liver Cleanse I fasted for 5 to 7 days as I recall. This time I am only fasting two days...
Oh also I have had my gall bladder removed had I known what I know now I would not have had the procedure...So any advice on what effect this has on my Liver Cleanse would also be appreciated...Although again I did have really great results on my first Liver Cleanse four years ago...

Thanks !!!

Adrick

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)