CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fibromyalgia

Just_D Views: 3,236
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 859,229

Re: Fibromyalgia

Ha, your workday freakshow sounds like mine.

I have not had any kind of carpal tunnel thing since the second day I OP'd - and it was more this weird rope from elbow to wrist rather than the wrist itself.  I was very excited about that when it left.  No other problems, but a year or so ago the knee thing was very bad when I was driving 5-6 hours every day.  The op really helped with that and I had no return of it until I started supplementing with kelp and iodine.  Now there is a bingo light that goes on if I get a twinge anywhere and I know it is time to up the detox protocol.  I have not had anything bad since using the lugol's, but I am being careful about it.  I have really been able to increase my exercise which I think has helped a lot with detox.  It is terrible when you feel too sore to do it, I am sorry you are suffering with it.

Sounds like you are doing tons to help move things out, if you were fairly chronic with it at one time it will probably take some time to make a graceful exit.  I never had any kind of swelling or anything.  Are those herbs you take for kidney support or liver or both?  Have you tried the detox footpads?  Those helped a lot with my knee pain when I had it...I wore them at night and would be much better in the morning.  I think they also help increase circulation through the lymph systems to get the gunk out.  You might try them out, http://www.healthmarvels.net.

You can order a small order to see if you like them.  I think the gold ones are best.

Hope you feel better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.078 sec, (1)