CureZone   Log On   Join
Differences in experience between Lugol's and Iodoral

romeo Views: 12,122
Published: 14 years ago

Differences in experience between Lugol's and Iodoral

So I've been reading all the threads from beginning to end (such knowledgable people!) I'm not looking to create any discourse, just some discussion among friends in Iodine :)

IMHO, It would appear that while the majority of the folks here are using Lugol's, those of us in the minority who are using the Ioderal *seem* (only by my interpretations in reading the posts) to have different symptoms.

Which then makes me wonder whether the Ioderal is less effective than Lugol's or does the Lugol's solution get processed differently (becaues it's a liquid, perhaps it traverses the liver more quickly than the Ioderal might (because it has fillers to make it into a tablet)? Painting lugols, if it's anything like topical Estrogen would, I believe, bypass the liver altogether, which might make for a different experience altogether.

For instance, I think at least a couple of us on Ioderal seem to have had issues with water retention, but it seems like fewer Lugol folks have mentioned this problem...

Lugolites seem to have a higher (or more mentioned) incidence of Bromiderma (breakout) than Ioderalites seem to.

These are just my observations -- totally open to interpretation. Has anyone else noticed any patterns that we all might be able to learn from?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)