CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Differences in experience between Lugol's and Iodoral

Views: 11,677
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 859,658

Re: Differences in experience between Lugol's and Iodoral

just started. I'm in perfect health and sometimes wonder why I visit here but it seems I learn constantly still and enjoy seeing the anecdotal explanations of others, because they're thought-stimulating and sometimes bring different concepts to a common thread. With the okra-pepsin E3, there is no real downside to it, and if it removes a little plaque, that is good, so there can be only a benefit. The loss, in the event it does nothing is $40, which is less than a tank of gas anymore. Same can be said of other things, like a liver flush, vitamin C, etc., no downside, but only much to be gained. Now that I"ve mentioned the okrapepsin, I'm open to allegations that I am an agent of the company, just like I supposedly own any interest in ioderal..... I'd be happy if I could just sell this old chevy sittin in the driveway.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.473 sec, (1)