The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Adrick Views: 1,615
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 816,602

Re: Channelling the archangels

Hi Maya

Well if it seems alot of people channel Raphael it is because he/she is the ArchAngel of Healing and ArchAngel Michael is of course the Protector and Angel of Courage...

Perhaps many are attracted to and therefore Resonate to these two for these reasons. But this by no means is saying that these two are the only ArchAngels being channelled...YES one can meditate upon the Frequency<s> of any and all particular angels or ArchAngels one Chooses...Some prefer to Begin with Michael and Raphael...Others begin by Connecting with Jesus also called Jeshua or Mother Mary or Quan Yin or even Mary Magdelene as the Divine Mother...

Personally I was always attracted to Jesus and Mother Mary and Michael...then discovered the seven ArchAngels of Divine Love.

Now, think of an Attunement as a way to Accelerate your ability to meditate upon a certain Frequency--as in fact it Focuses you on that Frequency... 
  Now, There is a <I hesitate to say Reiki but it IS an Energy of Healing> Healing Energy and Attunement, which is called The Seven Rays of Divine Love, which, in fact will Attune you to the following Seven ArchAngels: Michael, Gabriel, Ariel, Uriel, Raphael, Jophiel, Zadkiel

But of course my Favorites are MetaTron and Sandalphon--as these are the ArchAngels closest to Mother-Father God...

And isn't it all just about Raising one's own Frequency so to Connect with Mother-Father
God ??? And then to discover that I AM ONE with Mother-Father God, and I too am a Divine creator...a divine human...

Adrick

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.641 sec, (1)