CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just ordered Humaworm... questions

ghostfalcon Views: 1,699
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 859,404

Re: Just ordered Humaworm... questions

Speaking as someone that had not seen any evidence with my eyes to suspect parasites, I'm glad i did the cleanse more than anything. I mainly began looking at it because I decided if i was going to cleanse I wanted to cleanse everything and start fresh. I was having gallbladder attacks and had seen much success with just the liver cleanse, so I was excited to get started when I read all the different symptoms can be related to parasites. On day five I had the proof that I had them. More proof than I cared to see actually, but was relieved to know I was getting rid of them at least. in the end just the parasites I could see with my eyes from the cleanse were liver flukes(doh, no wonder my gallbladder was killing me!) Ascaris, and tapeworms. I know without a doubt that if I saw these three types, then there were many not seen with the naked eye. By far it's the best thing I ever did for my body. It really opened my eyes to the fact that just because I think I'm a bit obsessive with body care, does not mean you won't get them. My husband and my kids are now on the treatment and my toddler began passing pinworms by day 2. There had never been a single indication that he had these either. he's still in diapers so I would have noticed.
you'll be glad you did this. Even if you never see a single thing with your eyes, you at least will have the peace of mind of knowing for sure you are parasite free.

ghostfalcon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)