CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: struggling to go on a candida diet!

Philla Views: 1,362
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 860,358

Re: struggling to go on a candida diet!

Hang in there man!

I have suffered with the same binging problems when on the diet, it can easily get out of control. Eating lots of high-glycemic and sugary stuff will not only invite the candida buggers for dinner, but also set the scene for hormonal distress. Personally I get in a constant fight or flight modus, it feels very unpleasant

How to get on the 'wagon' again:

1 # Remineralize: Sugar depletes the body of minerals, especially chromium, zinc and magnesium. You can get some chromium supplements maybe. Try an alkalizing drink: 1 TSP Blackstrap molasses, some Apple Cider Vinegar and some kelp. The cravings will subside. Drink lots of water too..

2 # Go low-glycemic and low-carb for some days; exclude all grains and starches for a while. It will normalize you and stress you down.

3 # Relax, control your stress. Diaphragmatic breathing and meditation will lower stress and adrenal stress that comes hand in hand with the insuline response triggered by all the shit you are eating.

4 # Activity! From my own experience, when I overemphasize on the diet and don't do anything else I get very stressed out and bored sometimes. Then it's easy to binge out. If you have a lot of emotional issues in addition, try to do something that will lead your attention totally from this diet craze.. Exercise, music, good company, etc..

Good luck! ...and try to not blame yourself, remember the small steps instead.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.750 sec, (1)