CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sauna vs Epsom Salt Bath for futher detox

marniewon Views: 11,962
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 861,547

Re: Sauna vs Epsom Salt Bath for futher detox

<<<>>>>

Out of curiousity, how do you know your trouble swallowing is from a swollen thyroid? I have had trouble swallowing off and on for years now - but my (allopathic) doc at the time said it was from acid reflux. Of which I was taking drugs for, but they never helped. Just wondering what you mean by not being able to swallow, and how you know it's thryroid. Do you feel like there's a lump in your throat (or rather a little farther down)? Or is it more like your swallow reflex is gone?

Do you (or anyone else) have anything (like a website listing this as a symptom) that could help me figure this out in regards to thyroid? That would make more sense than acid reflux - I mean, if it was acid reflux causing it, wouldn't the drugs make some sort of dent in the feeling at all?

Thanks so much for opening my eyes to different possibilities! I know in the long run it doesn't really matter what my individual symptoms are, if I can find a way to make myself healthy again, but I'm the type of person who like to understand as much as I can, and then research it to death, and then "cure" it. My "milestones" are measured by each symptom being cured. And yes, I'm a list maker also ;)

Marnie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)