CureZone   Log On   Join
Iodine sufficiency

want2beclean Views: 1,673
Published: 13 years ago

Iodine sufficiency

Seems that before the "crash of 2007" that there was a list of signs of Iodine sufficiency - I can't find it, and was wondering if any of you sages know...I cannot afford a loading test, and am kind of having to wing it. I have noticed the last few days that the frontal headache stays all day long, no matter what I do, I have adult Acne again, and yesterday I was sooo irritable and crabby as to be almost impossible to live with. I feel better this morning, but am hesitant to do my drops. Now, I have gone from 5 drops twice a day, to 5 drops just in the morning. Something is telling me to back down somewhat. My headache this morning is very low, but there, nagging me like a gnat that won't go away. Yes, I do C, selenium and salt. Any suggestions or info is welcome. I have been using Iodine for right at 3 months now. I hate being crabby like this. Did not sleep worth a flip night before last, but slept like a stone last night.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)