CureZone   Log On   Join
Brain tumor question

Just_D Views: 7,143
Published: 14 years ago

Brain tumor question

There is a person I know (not well) who has a very odd condition, a small brain tumor that is inoperable and causes extreme emotional agitation (much like bi-polar disorder x 1000).  He is on a lot of meds just so he can function.  Is it even prudent to recommend therapeudic iodine supplementation to someone who is taking so many medications (I can only imagine the kind of detox he will experience).  Also, I doubt he will be able to stop the meds until the tumor has quit putting so much pressure on the brain so there is sort of a catch-22 going on.  Any suggestions, opinions?  I have not passed along the information to him yet as I would like to have an idea as to what types of detox he might expect and what kind of warnings should accompany it.    I can hardly NOT recommend it but would like to be as responsible about it as possible.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.969 sec, (1)