CureZone   Log On   Join
1st Flush not a success! :-(

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Anthony Views: 1,689
Published: 19 years ago

1st Flush not a success! :-(

Hi,
I had my first flush last week (Monday not yesterday) and I did everything as per the HC method. From drinking the ES to Olive oil/Grapefruit juice mix, nothing was difficult as I anticipated. I had severe watery bowel movements and went to the ---- about 9 times till around Tuesday noon. I could not find any stones few (about 50 to 60) tiny pebbles like green stuff but when examined they are very soft gel like stuff, and are not stone like hard, and broke easily if not for its slippery oily nature. Only one of those was little hard, and that is the size of my small fingernail. That too just may be a stone because it did not tear apart or break easily but was slipping when I was probing. Pardon me for being so graphic.
Like every one else I too took my ES dose in the morning around 6am and then at 8am too, so what went wrong?

Some questions
1) Do I need to take more Grapefruit or Lemon juice in the morning too?
2) Do I need to take "organic olive oil"? Or would unrefined olive oil (of course virgin cold pressed) would do? And Do I have look for and buy the type of Olive oil that is kept in the fridge?

Some one with experience please answer!

I plan to do another closer to the coming full moon :-)

Thanks!

Anthony

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)