CureZone   Log On   Join
alternative oil pulling ideas

cityman Views: 2,177
Published: 14 years ago

alternative oil pulling ideas

i never never heard of oil pulling but read about it just this a few hours ago from a different website/forum. i came here for more information and just happened to read this thread by accident a few hours ago reading a different alternative medical forum. (but i was so impressed that i already swished using olive oil for 20 minutes)

but i like this idea very much and some of the other concepts to complement it- specifically the adding of cayenne pepper ( i have dr shultz liquid cayenne pepper ), the addition of oregano oil and even the usage of clay. i can even include the idea of a drop or two of essential oils as a possibility to explore for myself.

i will be trying out the cayenne pepper mixed with the oils. i am not sure what oil i will used with it. somehow the legendary appeal of using castor oil as a base 1/2 to 1 teaspoon is the most appealing. no decision has been made yet. i have time.

i am also exploring the use of clay too.

thanks for to all the other people's input.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)