CureZone   Log On   Join
Cultured Veggies (part two)

skyhigh Views: 1,653
Published: 14 years ago

Cultured Veggies (part two)

A week ago I made my own cultured veggies. Today they look ready! I tried some and they tasted like the store bought from Rejuvenative Foods, only much cheaper! I took them out of the two gallon bucket off the counter where they sat for a week, and into a one gallon bucket because they had shrunk some and the one gallon could fit more easily into the fridge.
I just wanted to update all you just in case any of you were wondering if the experiment had worked. I also did some reading on cultured veggies and I am amazed at all the endless benefits they offer to ones health. I am feeling so good that I was not one bit scared to shake someone's hand even though I knew they had a bad cold. That is big for me because I was prone to catching anything and everything!
I am now trying to make my own Kefir from everlasting Kefir grains. My goal is to get kefir mushroom.
Thank you all for sharing info.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.125 sec, (1)