CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: alternative oil pulling ideas

sandover Views: 1,997
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 862,933

Re: alternative oil pulling ideas

Hey cm --

Welcome and glad you found this forum. It is a wonderful "home base" to have here at Curezone and OP is a terrific therapy!

I had a couple of thought to share after reading your initial post. First, you might want to just stick with the standard OP protocol for the first week or so to see how you will react/what detox reactions you might have. You can read about the protocol (1x per day for 20 minutes using sunflower or sesame oil) at
http://www.oilpulling.com,
and there is some good background info there as well. The reason I suggest this is so that you have a baseline from which to deviate, so to speak -- there are as many different approaches to OP as there are people on this forum! I will be interested to hear about your experiments with the non-oil substances, too. (You can search within the forum for other experiences with those if any exist, and also check out the "R" and "RN" links at the top of the forum page for particularly information- or experience-packed posts.)

Second, be aware that while you will read a lot about the tooth=whitening benefits of OP (except for WH and me...!), olive oil is the one oil that seems to impart its color to the teeth. My mom gave me a huge tin of olive oil in the winter and I OPed with it and had great results (sinus/allergy abatement, improved mood, clearer skin, etc.) except that my teeth seemed to take on a sort of yellow-green cast.

Anyway...welcome, and happy pulling!

Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)