CureZone   Log On   Join
I agree 100%

Views: 1,811
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 863,466

I agree 100%

I'm thrilled that another person will be giving this protocol a try, and I would strongly urge the original poster to please, read about adding oils, changing the protocol, etc., BEFORE you begin to do your own thing. It's just like learning to paint: learn the rules before you begin breaking them.

The theory behind OPing is that heavy metal toxins and toxins that are oil soluable are "pulled" from the bloodstream via the vein that runs underneath the tongue. Hence, the usual pull time of 20 minutes. It is then usual to discard the spent oil and rinse with a Seasalt water solution. Finally, it is then usual to finish up with brushing the teeth with a non-flouridated cleaning substance: 100% natural olive oil soap; 100% pure baking soda; etc. THEN, it is usual for people to begin tweaking their protocols after a few weeks of pulling.

Happy Swishing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)