CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: alternative oil pulling ideas

cityman Views: 1,964
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 863,466

Re: alternative oil pulling ideas

laura, (and soulfulsurvivor)
thank you for your very useful information. the olive oil making the teeth a greenish color sounds like something i should do for halloween and be the Hulk or some other cartoonish character. (smile)

seriously though- i noticed yesterday a half day later after oil pulling my tongue was more pinkish that before.this morning it is still pinkish the following morning. i used to have cracks in my tongue. i did not see them this morning but i have not looked for a long, long time. after a quick, little rinsing, there was no oil residual left.

i liked your idea about the baseline it is something to seriously think about. before reading your post, i used two drops of dr shultz liquid cayenne pepper and one tablespoon of olive oil. wow, i loved the feeling of cayenne pepper on my gums***.
i think i will be using the cayenne pepper mix as my baseline (tomorrow 3 drops). as far as the oil - i will look at your recommendations- sunflower or sunseed with extra virgin cold press organic qualities.

and thanks for the R and RN tip. i will have to figure out what they are for- but it is good to know.

i have not received the clay yet. i probably will not receive it until later on this coming week.

also my friend distributes/uses young living brand of essence of oil mix for his gums. i will pick his brains about the mix combination. however, after watching him do it one time he swallowed it. i felt/thought something inherent wrong with swallowing. i read yesterday the oilpulling.com site recommendation - don't swallow! so i am satisfied with my observation on what i saw him do.

again thanks
cm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)