CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Right on!

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
Daisey Views: 952
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 863,769

Re: Right on!

Thank you so much!

My Dh started this last monday..but I am waiting for our children's pills to arrive. They should be here in the next day or three. hahaha In the mean time I'm drinking lots of water and eating good.

My husband was taking his humaworm yesterday and I noticed he just took one. So that started our little debate. LOL I said..."Are you only supposed to take one of those sweetie?"...and he says.."yah I think so". I asked.." are you sure you read the directions well?" then he began to doubt he had, and then we couldn't find the blasted paper stating the dosage! hahahahahaha What a trip! LOL haha I guess thanks to your message Fledgling we know that even a half dosage did some good. But he began taking the two pills at a time this morning.

My husband's boss was out of the office this last week, and so Jay wanted to begin at that time with the HumaWorm.So he's has a week's jump start on us. Hope that's okay. But I will be doing mine, and giving to the pets as soon as we can also start the kids.
Thanks for the other things you listed also. Everything is so fascinating and I ESPECIALLY like it that what most people list as helpful is usually simple and inexpensive. That is a blessing because our budget is tight!

Thanks a bunch, have a lovely day!

Daisey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)