CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why is it so many people misunderstand the flush?

Adrick Views: 1,809
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 860,776

Re: Why is it so many people misunderstand the flush?

Hi plzchuckle

Basically I use the Mahasuarshan for ongoing symptoms and maintaining a healthy liver shall we say...My liver is overworked from gall bladder removal...I do liver cleanses and flushes yearly for sure and every six months if possible with my schedule...

Mostly my friends in Canada speak very highly of this Ayurvedic remedy and tell me their Amazing Stories...I just Search and Research and Mahasudarshan has a description on the Banyan Botanicals site not found elsewhere on the Web...

Personally I have used Mahasudarshan for dark circles under the eyes which cleared in under six months I cannot recall now the exact time in this, also split hair ends...Also I have bronchitis and often flu and I can speak very highly of Mahasudarshan greatly reducing symptoms within two weeks for the flu and bronchitis...Lymphatic congestion is also Greatly improved...

YES, Personally I can say it IS the Elixir of Life...and I do recommend it as a supplement to any ongoing liver therapy and liver de-toxification regimen, and yes for lymphatic congestion.

Adrick

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)