CureZone   Log On   Join
FFP Labs and iodine loading test

Sunny5000 Views: 8,876
Published: 13 years ago

FFP Labs and iodine loading test

I just called FFP Labs to order a loading test. My doctor will not do it for me so I have to use FFP Labs Dr. who is Dr. Flechas. I don't mind him reading the results but it sounds like getting the results might take a while. First, the nurse is going to mail me a form to fill out, then I mail (not fax) it back, then they will send me the kit, do the kit, send the kit back, wait for results. I asked if it could take up to 8 weeks, she says no but couldn't give me a definite time. Has anyone taken a loading test before using iodine? I have the Iodine now and would like to start using it. My concern is my daughter who has hashi. I would like for her to do a loading test first before starting iodine. Or could I start her with 1 drop x 2 a day and then do the test when it comes in? I, myself am going to start slow with 1 drop x 2 a day then increase it by a drop per week and do the test when it comes in.

Any input on my daughter would be appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)