CureZone   Log On   Join
poo question

want2beclean Views: 1,253
Published: 13 years ago

poo question

Ok guys, this is really bugging me, and I just need to ask. I have gallbladder troubles, self-diagnosed, comes and goes. I am using a liver tonic which has milk thistle and dandelion. I use supplemental iodine, and I take a multi, fish oil, Vit c, b-complex and sam-e daily. I used to have terrible awful digestion - constipation and diarreha, stools that resembled what I had for dinner, bad stomach cramps, etc. Did a Bowel Cleanse late last year, parasite cleanse (2), and a liver cleanse. Now I no longer have such severe digestive issues, but --- I have green stools. Almost all the time they are varied shades of green. Gray-green, green, dark green, but green. What the heck does that mean? When I search the internet it says that I am eating spinach or something that is green-ing my poo. I don't think so. Could it be bile from my liver?? Is there any suggestion as to how to change this?? I do not drink sodas at all, but do drink alcohol, probably too often as in nightly wine or whiskey-and-water, and tons of water. So the main question is : is something wrong with my liver?? Or gallbladder??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.172 sec, (1)