CureZone   Log On   Join
My Healing Crisis Hopefully

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
larx Views: 12,191
Published: 13 years ago

My Healing Crisis Hopefully

.I started OP on March 5th, I think. I had 3 or 4 nights of bad toothaches and a headache when I started, which I think were healing crises, because my gum bleeding and tenderness stopped right after that and signs of my longstanding tooth infections quickly went away. Then a few days ago I got another bad toothache followed by a couple bad headaches. The toothaches 2 months ago were in the upper quadrants, but this last one was in the lower right quadrant, where my worst infection was.
.Plus, I started getting edema, first in my fingers and toes, then in my shins. The edema went mostly to my shins, but a couple days ago my legs were swollen with edema from just above the knees down to just above the ankles. I looked up a natural cure for edema on the net. One person on the CureZone Forums mentioned a product used for edema, something like Capisette, so I looked it up and found the ingredients. Potassium, magnesium, uva ursi, dandelion, horse chestnut and another herb were listed. I figured the bananas I eat probably have enough potassium. I have plenty of access to dandelion leaves in the yard and I had some Epsom Salt on hand, which I knew is magnesium sulfate. So I started using the dandelion leaves and ingesting Epsom Salt and the edema reduced a lot pretty quick. I think the Epsom Salt helped the most, so I keep adding a small pinch of it to some of my food. There's no more edema on my shins, but possibly a small amount around the ankles. What I had was pitting edema. If you press on the skin and it leaves a dent for a few seconds, it's pitting edema. I don't have that now, but, if I press on the skin around the ankles or on the feet, a whitish color remains for a few seconds. I used to have that condition on my arms when I was in high school 40 years ago.
.My second headache was yesterday and it was pretty bad and made me very depressed last night. I think it was all symptoms of detox. If any headaches return, I think I'll need to see a chiropractor, because they occur at the top of the spine.
.I reduced use of coconut oil since the healing [?] crisis started. I use it about once a day now and use butter for OP after most meals. I figured it was an opportunity to try something a little different. The butter is cheaper and tastes better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.305 sec, (2)