CureZone   Log On   Join
The Butter Is Okay

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
larx Views: 8,731
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 865,474

The Butter Is Okay

.No, the edema began before I started trying the butter. My impression is that the edema was part of the healing crisis in which my body was releasing more toxins than the kidneys could handle. Since Epsom Salt seems to have cured the edema, my impression is that I had a shortage of magnesium, which appears to help some function, perhaps in the kidneys, in dealing with the excess toxins. Edema is a buildup of water in the tissues and the body often uses water to dilute the harmful effects of toxins, so I'm guessing the edema water was diluting the toxins.
.I also theorize that any oil from food sources will work for OP. I doubt if it has to be virgin or organic. The report at
http://www.oilpulling.com/
says: A normal refined sunflower oil bought from any supermarket [has] proven to be effective in many people. This supports my theory that it doesn't have to be cold-pressed oil. And the users who report benefits from oils besides sunflower and sesame oil helps to support my theory that all oils, even butter, will work for OP. I won't tell anyone that all oils do work, but I suspect they do, and it would certainly be good if the poor can have access to cheap oil that greatly helps their health. I'd certainly encourage anyone who can't afford expensive oils to OP with whatever cheaper ones they can afford.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)