CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wow, Julia, that is wonderful! Just wonderful!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Angela Views: 23,076
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 86,619

Re: Wow, Julia, that is wonderful! Just wonderful!

Dear Tony,

I use the coke liver/gall bladder flush. The reason I chose this and have used it three times is that is just seems
more palatable to me. I gag at the thought of some of the others I've seen.

The receipe is: At bedtime take 6 oz. of olive oil
2 Tablespoons of lemon juice
5 ounces of Classic coke

The next morning take one 10 ounce bottle of Citrate of Magnesium

Thats it..I take the olive oil first as I don't care much for it.. next the lemon and then I sit down and sip the coke
slowly. Like I am savoring it and getting that olive oil taste out of my mouth. I had great results with the first two
flushes and the third was scant, but maybe I'm running out of stones. Doubt that, but maybe. I also didn't follow
directions well, I drank more coke than I should have. On the second flush I passed two stones almost the size
of golf balls. I feel great and will continue on with this receipe. Also it calls for you to drink 4 oz. of apple juice
first thing in the morning to help with the nauseau and headache, I never did that as I never was ill after, I felt
like a million dollars. Anytime a receipe gets too complicated or ridget I back off. When it is said to lie on this
side or that side and on and on.. I just pass over that and do what is easy. I am a very busy person with a
business to run and am involved in many civic organizations, also my church and I don't have time for fussy
things. But everyone is different, so it is good we have choices. I have to laugh about this also..some recipes
will say what time to take these, I just groan....like I'm not going to bed at 10:00 P.M. and no one is going to
make me. I like the at bedtime directions, and for me that could be 2:30 A.M.

So to you, I say God Bless and hope this is an option for you. Angela

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.031 sec, (1)