CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: long answer

want2beclean Views: 2,026
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 866,008

Re: long answer

I agree with you - it seems to me that someone who is asking if they can continue the "bad" habit and then just use this stuff to "fix it" is not interested in making significant changes. They are just looking for a way to do the destructive stuff without consequence. My experience has taught me that there is still consequence, no matter how I ever tried to avoid it.

And yes, I certainly preach the word on the dangers of aspartame. I have not had a soda, diet or otherwise, in about 5 years. I have watched my diet soda addicted friends with their headaches, ugly skin, and inability to lose weight no matter what. I love the look on peoples faces - the disbelief - that I don't drink soda. "WHAT DO YOU DRINK??" they say. Ice tea, copius amounts of water, wine, microbrew beer, Crown Royal (with water), and that's it. I wonder what we did before soda??

I am not perfect. I still love some of my vices. Like Bullhead mentioned, there are some things I am not willing to give up - margaritas,chips and salsa, girl scout cookies, maries blue cheese dressing and crackers are a few. BUT I have noticed in the 3 months that I have been supplementing a reduction in cravings for coffee - I have cut down to 1 cup from 4, and that one only because I don't want to detox from caffiene cold turkey at this time- amd that my food choices are becoming more raw naturally, without effort. I tried eating some Lays' potato chips one day, and they were the most tasteless, chemical chips. I actually don't recall them tasting that bad "before". And then it occured to me that they are probably sprayed with flavor enhancers (chemicals in real language), and that my body rejected that taste. I just cannot stomach the chemical foods anymore. So I see the benefits of what we are doing, and I am so glad we are doing it!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)