CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Australian's with Morgellons

zyxw Views: 15,376
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 867,876

Re: Australian's with Morgellons

It is now midnight of the same continual long day....have been awake for weeks now with no sleep at all!!!!!.

Just dropped in to say something that happened around 8.oopm this evening...I had a few raised bumps on my inner forearm and a lage 'track' mark. There was lots of 'activity'!!! So I massaged lots of olive oil into both my forearms and suceeded in expelling lots of 'glass' grits...ANYHOW....I then poured some washing detergent onto my inner forearms as I was over the sink and wanted to wash off the oil...I massaged the detergent in as well and was horrified to see literally ..'blobs of blood' being massaged out of my skin!!!!! Because I was over the sink and was washing my forearms I missed a few but managed to get quite a few 'blood blob' specimens and wacked them between a long strip of sticky tape....In each 'blood blob' was a 'black blob'.....These things must be really entrenched in our muscle tissue....even though the grits sting when they are being massaged out....I was surprised at the size of the blood blobs and the fact that they just seemed to 'slip out' with the massage....this is getting more and more bizaarrrr!!! As bizaar as when I massaged out the flies....they too were not as painful as the grits and seemed to sloth out.....I hate to imagine how much is down there and all through my body....these ones were managed to be coaxed to the surface through massage.....oil and massage seem to work to a degree and show you what it is that is in you but at the same time it is really alarming...

ALSO...I am experienceing the most powerful cramps in my arms and hands. took me about 10 minutes to unlock my left hand at school this morning...my feet and hands are experiencing really severe and ever increasing frequency of cramps....what are these things doing to me????!!!!

Sorry for the ramblings.....
Bunty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.297 sec, (1)