CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Views: 1,707
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 868,360

Edited

I can't get my family to do everything I think is good for them either. Sometimes you just have to give up on the idea of "helping" them, and realize we each have our own path. I try to respect and trust them (and God) enough to let them live their life without co-opting it and trying to do it better than they can.

God loves my husband no matter how big an idiot he is and allows him to make mistakes. I try to follow His example.

Now, to show you what hypocrites we southern women are - here's a suggestion. You might consider giving up on the pills, smile sweetly at him, and put Lugols drops in his food. You can hide a good deal of Lugols in pancake batter :)

OR, pull out his life insurance papers and make a point of thoroughly going over them.

But a wise woman would just drop the whole subject out of love and respect because he is an adult and capable of making his own choice. A man NEEDS respect and trust. They HATE being told what to do like a child.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.281 sec, (1)