CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help!! need to a cleanse but I am still nursing!

Clarkia Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Cleansing Tincture, 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
newmother Views: 1,608
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 868,813

Re: help!! need to a cleanse but I am still nursing!

Hello,
thank you for your response! It seems that the only mothers who really understand in regards to long time nursing are the mothers who have done it themselves. My sister in law who did not nurse told me that long time nursing hinders the childs development. In my experenice it has done the opposite. Jacob is a very happy secure little boy and he has hit every milestone early from walking at 10 months to holding a cup etc. He enjoys nursing because it is our bonding time. It is also a time for us to reconnect. Its almost like he is staying thank you with his eyes when he nurses. Thank you mom for being there for me. Thank you mom for nursing me and comforting me. He is also very huggy and loves to give kisses. He has a very good nature. I think he will naturally wean around 2 or shortly past that but he still needs to nurse now at 18 months.

The reason why I want to do the cleanse is just for overall health and wellness and to help with my acne. I have mild Acne on my chin that is bugging me. It seems like once one zit is gone and cleared up another pops up near by. Well I don't have any signs of a severe parasitic infection but I assume that I need to cleanse. I want to get pregnant again this time next year unless an accident happens. Well I want to get cleansed before I get pregnant again. I just started oil pulling and I will let you know how that goes. I have gingivitis and I have heard it really helps with that. I also started to drink distilled water because I am reading about the many benefits. I get my minerals from food and supplments. I take juice plus for my supplment and sometimes some extra pre natal vitamins. I am a water junkie though- I drink a lot of water and its been that way for years. I think the distilled water is doing an even better job of cleaning me out though. The only serious health thing that has happended to me is my gallbladder went bad and I started to have major attacks when I was pregnant with Jacob. It got worse and worse over time and when Jake was bout 7 months old I was rushed to the ER with gallstone pancreatitis and emergency surgery was performed. My gallbladder was too far gone for repair. For me in my case I have been better off without it. I wonder why this happened to me. I wonder if it was from the pregnancy. Well I am not sure when I can do Liver Cleanses and that is another thing I would like to do. It has almost been a year now since my gallbladder was removed. Well that is my story. I appreciate your advice. What is your view on this?

Thanks

SArah

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.234 sec, (2)