CureZone   Log On   Join
just found out ive got mercury toxity

bemmer Views: 1,494
Published: 14 years ago

just found out ive got mercury toxity

hi guys

i had some tests done and i have just found out that i am very high in mercury. this dose not surprise me as when i first got reallly sick i linked alot of my probs to symptoms of mercury and i got my fillings out by biological dentist, but still have one left in my wisdon tooth as i was going to get that pulled eventually. i will be doing that now. anyway i was off the wall in mercury and as my natropath said you will NEVER EVER get better with mercury in my system and hence why i got rid of cnadida and it came back, etc and now it just wont go..., so am now chelating properly (i had done prevously but had no real idea of what i was doing and had at the time no way of testing). also have shown stressed liver, very stressed spleen, low in range of vits, gluten intolerent which i new and will never eat wheat again even when healthy, and few other things that i cant remember at the moment. so fist thing on his list is deal to mercury and thien hit the other stuff after that... finally i feel like i no exactly whats going on with my body, i got rid of blasto which was one step in the right direction, so now hit the mercury etc. anyway will let you no a later date how im going, man this is sure a long road to find out whats the underlining cause.....
chhers
bemmer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.188 sec, (1)