CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Australian's with Morgellons

zyxw Views: 15,303
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 869,086

Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Was up all night again...kept trying to lie down on my bed but the activity would REALLY KICK IN .....body was humming and firing off all the time...I have red spots and trck marks on on my left lower inner forearms (have had them for about a week now..) I will NOT scratch....I only massage...or if I do scratch, it is VERY LIGHT....I ended up having to sit up again all night becaue I can't lie down...as soon as I do it really seems to intesify to an extreme level..where I just have to jump up and rub my skin and find another distraction. (I need to distract myself on a conscious level as well...this is the exhausting part..I just can't sit....whatever it is demands you use your mental energy up by distracting yourself)

Around 6.45 (after I heard the birds for hours waking up)...I must have 'crashed' (yeh!!!) I think I got some sleep!!!....I woke up just after 10.30am this morning...does this mean I may have gotten about 3 and three quarters of an hour sleeep??! I hope so...! I looked at my face when I got up and it was sheer white...(still bleeding heaps)....but I got some sleep...

My hands are really cold at the moment so I'm going to warm them up with the hot water bottle..the itching and stinging and 'humming' skin seems to ease off during the daylight hours....(whatever it is must be nocturnal!...Heehee!)

Well, today is Sunday (Mothers Day)...I am so exhausted...I don't really want to go over as I am always fearful of 'passing this on'....I may just have to ring.

Anyhow.....(pease excuse this if it is just ramblings....my brain is just about fried! I think.....(wish I could use this time to learn another language etc... but I can only think on a 'distrcting' level...rather than a 'deeper - learning' level.....Just imagine if I could!!! I'd be a genius by now with more than a few languages under my belt....!!! :)

Morning greetings
Bunty...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.578 sec, (1)