CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida or bacteria?

saved1230 Views: 2,543
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 869,805

Re: Candida or bacteria?

Please share what your thoughts are on this. I have to agree. Ok, not to be to graffic, but there seems to be no other way. I itch all the way back to my hind end. The fishy odor that comes along with a vaginal bacteria is also there at the other end at times, I have felt for years that it is bacterial in the intestinal tract also. Now because of experience and lots of reading about children in this condition, I know there are stool tests that can be run to dx the bacteria, parasites, candida and such in your intestinal tract. Again though, comes the problem of treatment. First comes the problem if trying to get our doctors to hear us out, and really learn, but how can we know more then them. From a traditional stand point of treatment, Antibiotics for bacteria are at the top for treatment. Then we have to deal with candida from loss of good flora in the intestinal tract from the Antibiotics they give us, and it is a up and down nightmere. There are lots of herbs and things that can address the different bacterias that build up in the intestinal trac, but then there becomes resistant strains, and bad food, sugars, starchs and such feeding the bacteria back into exsistance. There has to be a good balancing act to build up our immune systems, fight the pathogens as they invade, and come out on top. With so few doctors aware, and insurances not willing to pay for the non traditional doctors, and supplements costing an arm and a leg, this becomes a on going problem for many of us trying to solve the puzzle. I am sick of itching, for me it has been long. This is a great thread, and much can be learned from others doing research here and sharing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.811 sec, (1)