CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida or bacteria?

owlsley Views: 2,637
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 869,836

Re: Candida or bacteria?

My advice to you is to read everything that Dr. borody has written at the website I mentioned earlier. Get Kelly Karpa's Book. Her baby boy almost died from a long standing intestinal bacteria. She lists some natural protocals in her book. The problem with many herbal remedies and pharmaceuticals is they only make matters worse because the kill good and bad bacteria. She mentions Questran, which binds up bacterial toxins in the gut. aLso florastor, a friendly yeast may be helpful. Human Probiotic Infusion to my mind may be the ultimate cure. This is mentioned in her book. Dr. Borody does this procedure. They put you on a Antibiotic which clears the intestinal tract of all bacteria, both good and bad, then repopulate the gut with probiotic from fecal matter fom a healthy donor. It has a cure rate of 95 percent.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)