CureZone   Log On   Join
How long i cant do this

Views: 1,258
Published: 14 years ago

How long i cant do this

Hello guys/gals as some may have seen from a recent post of mines in the Depression forum, i am not doing to well mentally. I recently just broke up with my girlfriend of 2years + the only thing that was keeping me going, and now shes with someone else treating me like crap.

Im at an all time low, i have nothing and stopping suicide is getting harder everyday.

But i know i could deal with these stresses if my health was tip top and i felt good about myself.

But i dont know how long i can last, been to doctors loads of times i dont even know what im fighting so how can i get better.

I have no job so cant buy some of the things i need i.e supplements. Im only 20 i really dont know how much more i can take. Im a joke and everyones seeing that. Im a loser to people and have been told on several occasions. I have no confidence what so ever.

I really need help on where to go from here.

And im in the UK does anyone know of any places i can get hair tests and any other tests.

I cant stop crying i hate this

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.203 sec, (1)