CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How long i cant do this

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 1,085
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 871,116

Re: How long i cant do this

Thanks everyone for your support. Ill let you know what i just started last week.

Well she left me last week and is now with another guy:( but this spurred me very angry mentally to take back up my rigorous exercise program. Now im far too depressed to be doing what im doing but my anger for everything is driving me.

So at the momemnt im going for 2 long runs a day or 1 with the addition of 30 mins on rebounder(this is really causing die-off in my tonsils) Ive had wrecked tonsils since a kid many tonsilitis and seconadary bacterial infections.

Ive also started weight lifting again this week.

I changed my diet last week so about 60-70% Raw and the rest organic chicken and little grains for some energy.

Ive got digestive enzymes and i am taking 3 teaspoons of wheatgrass and 5-10g spirulina a day. I believe im deficient on B Vitamins. I also am aquiring iodine(iodoral), goji berries, bee pollen, high potency liquid omega 3(To quickly rectify omega 3 def).

I must say for the people who have the sensitivity to light this is definitaly a B Vitamin Deficiency i think its b6. I have taken a walk and been completely blind just about and came back took lots of wheatgrass/sprilina and it decreased so much to being the point its not about there.

I have a feeling my lymphatic system is sluggish or crap. So im trying to rebound abit everyday and im definitaly feeling die-off.

I still need to buy a good high potency multi-vitamin/mineral but dont know which one yet.

If i had money id buy humaworm or some anti- parasite treatment as i believe this is the root of my problem.

I just hope i can last long enough to see improvement because im feeling extremely pressured to get well as quick as possible.

Libido is my main reason i wont ever take an anti-depressant i have no libido just now poor erections etc so i cant afford anything else to make me feel worse about that.

Thanks again people:) yous are the only thing ive got for support my dad is completely unsupportive in my attempt at getting well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.313 sec, (1)