CureZone   Log On   Join
Psoriasis success with Acid/Alkaline balancing

sblla33 Views: 6,939
Published: 15 years ago

Psoriasis success with Acid/Alkaline balancing

This is a message that I posted in response to a questions about the benefits of Colonix colon cleansing in the Bowel Cleanse Forum and wanted to post it here as well:

Hello,
I also did the Colonix program for two months one year ago. Then I discovered Liver Flushes. I did six with great results. I have Psoriasis (for 15 yrs) and have had ezcema bouts twice, but never long-term.

My best results are Acid/Alkaline Balance (http://www.askmoreless.com/key_protocol) which i ate whatever i wanted. I did the alkaline baths everyday and drank about two of the alkaline drinks per day. I tested my urine with pH strips daily and my pH levels went from very acidic to very alkaline (no stict dieting, although i have in the past). My psorisis was 99% gone within weeks. I had entire spots just disappear.

I believe colon cleansing is very important pre-cursor to achieving these results:

Other things that i did (but may not be necessary, i was doing them prior to alkaline):
MSM & Vitamin C daily (for cellular support)
Milk Thistle daily (liver support)
Beta Carotine daily (liver support)

Regarding the Colonix program. You may want to look a little closer to those BMs. I eliminated tons of mucous plaque with mine. I also tried Oxypowder and like it. These can get very expensive with long-term use. I've heard you can get similar results with Epsom Salts daily for two to three weeks prior to a Liver Flush but haven't tried that method yet.

My fiance and I just attempted the 10 day Master Cleanse and made it three days. After we called it quits, I eliminated the largest amount of Mucoid Plaque and gunk at one sitting than i ever have on either Oxy or Colonix. But it was too little too late. The Master Cleanse requires a ton of inner strength that I just didn't have at this time. I believe you have to be mentally prepared, but do believe it would work wonders for people like us with chronic diseases like ezcema and psoriasis.

Hope this helps and good luck.

M

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.266 sec, (1)