CureZone   Log On   Join
stinky business

breakingthegirl Views: 2,157
Published: 14 years ago

stinky business

hi people, i'm new to this site but i'm so glad i found it. my life has been a nightmare since i noticed fecal b.o. about 10 years ago. it started in high school, imagine that, you know how cruel everybody is in high school, but it wasn't my fault, i couldn't do anything about it. im 28 now and still looking for ways to get rid of the odor but nothing seems to work; i've spent thousands of dollars on doctors and diets, and even perfume and yet here i am posting my story. it's horrible when there's something that smells bad and everybody automatically blames you for it, even if it's not you. i had to drop out of college, gave up on dating, don't go out as much, avoid crowds, and wear perfume all the time, even if it fades away really fast so needless to say i'm desperate to find help. i can't really smell it, but i know people's reactions and they even discuss what it smells like even if i'm around, it's always poop or gas it's hard to go through this everyday, but i'm still hopeful. if anybody knows of anything that can help me or just wanna talk please email me at bananaanam@yahoo.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.266 sec, (1)