CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Well Said - for SAN2006

ways_of_wisdom Views: 4,474
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 851,716

Re: Well Said - for SAN2006

Although I disagree with your comment that "alternative therapies don't work" because that's too general, I am glad I read what you say about LF.  I think I can tell intuitively when to trust something or not and, frankly, to say the least I find the LFs scary and have not felt the inclination to try one, now I have definitely decided I never will.  I think we are better helped by using enzymes and herbs that support liver function, such as milk thistle and dandelion root (among others).

Before I go I want to remind anyone reading that disease is not always the result of dietary or environmental factors,  emotional and spiritual ones are sometimes even more important.  Last year I spent hours listening to Dr. Mona Lisa Schulz, a physician who is also an intuitive healer, on Hay House Radio (www.hayhouseradio.com) and I found her view on how our different emotions and family conflicts can be reflected on different body parts very compelling.  That's why a true holistic healer focuses on the whole person, not just the physical part.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)