CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Australian's with Morgellons

zyxw Views: 15,260
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 871,993

Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Hey Anna!

I've managed to SLEEP!!!!Yeh!!! I do however wake up a few times during the night (I think it is the 'humming' (do you know what I mean or is this something only I'm going through....I seem to notice the 'stinging' and the 'humming' (it is not a nice feeling)...HOWEVER!!! I do get a few consecutive hours of sleep!!!

I have not had any alcohol for 25 years....but I read the other day somewhere about a drink called Johnny Walker Red Label....I bought some and it nearly blew my tongue out!!! but I thought I would persist...and have taken a small amount each night (there is no way I could get addicted to the stuff)..but my condition has greatly improved....(don't know if it has anything to do with this stuff or not..)

I came home late tonight and as usual shook my clothes in the sink to see what be shaken loose....a few black dots, but nothing much (it still annoys me that I have those things in my clothing!) and the odd 'granuel' on my skin right at the location of the latest 'sting'.... These things have officially been given thier marching order! OUT DAMN SPOT...O-U-T!!!!!!! I am however much better and my bleeding has eased off quite a bit...(thank goodness)!!!

My dear friend Anna, I hope you are experienceing much improved health also....
You really have become my soul sister in this experience and I really value you genuine honest input...sending you much love and abundance in all positive areas of your life,

Your Antipodean Friend always
Bunty

p.s. to our new friend how posted with the vit c and salt protocol....we throw our arms around you too!.... it's all good!!! Cool walking........

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

6.641 sec, (1)