CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: More about clay pulling please n/m

cityman Views: 1,606
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 871,759

Re: More about clay pulling please n/m

recently, i was reading an article in health science institure newsletter of april 2007, (hsibaltimore.com). in the article they reviewed the wonderful qualities of a certain clay in oregon. this particular clay called- pyrophyltte clay -had rumors of having healing qualities. the article goes on to report this clay contains at least 65 identifiable minerals and trace elements." ... "but the total number of minerals, rare earths and other compounds actually suspected to be in it in somewhere closer to 100." the article continues to say--- from the looks of it, the clay detoxifies, strengthens and nourishes your body just as it does the soil. the author of the article admits he is "on the fence" as to its value and how it really works but he writes in conclusion...All I really know for sure is there's whole slew of people out there who are convinced this ancient stuff is helping them live a healthier, happier life." anyway, i had just started doing op (when i wake up) for a few days and thought i would try this too. i like it. i swished the clay at night for 5 minutes before going to bed- it does not make a difference if you eat or drink before hand. personally i like it. clay pulling principles seems to be the same as oil pulling. so whatever works is fine with me. the clay can also be used externally - clay pack etc as well as drinking it internally. the website that has more information on it is: www.pyroclay.com. or you can call them for more information. i think the phone number is on the website. disclaimer here- i do not get any $ or consideration for this. i only wrote about this - because someone asked about it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)