CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: update

Views: 1,535
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 873,019

Re: update

Six drops twice daily right now. I've been as high as 10. I tried to go up to 15 and couldn't. Got a nasty taste in my mouth, brain fog and a headache.

My illness began four years ago when several warts and moles started itching like crazy. I treated with black salve, but the itching came back. I have been taking bloodroot internally ever since to keep them from itching. There is a big scar on my back where I took a wart off. About a year ago, I was taking high doses of Clarkia , in combination with bloodroot and I woke up in the middle of the night with the sensation of a bug stinging me. My bed partner said it looked like I had a stick coming out my back. He pulled it out and threw it on the floor. A week later, the spot was still stinging and itching, so I got my massage therapist to look at it. He found something that looked like a stinger. It hung on really tight and hurt bad when he pulled it out. A week later, the spot was still itching and burning, so I put some Apple Cider Vinegar on it. When I did, my entire back, neck and chest broke into a really bad rash. It looked like I'd been horsewhipped. It hurt to lean back against the car seat to drive. It took six weeks for the rash to clear up.

The day I put the apple cider vinegar on my back and got the huge rash, I woke up in the middle of the night with the sensation that something was trying to screw it's way out of my head. It was drilling on my skull.

Yesterday I got a headache that concentrated above my right temple where I felt the worm trying to get out, and last night the spot on my back woke me up burning. I think more poison is about to come out of my body. I have been tapping on the bone behind my ear, to try and signal the worm to find my eustachean tube. Maybe it will exist via my sinus cavities and I won't have to shave my head and get brain sugery, and let the doctors pretend the removed a tumor.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.703 sec, (1)