CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
SueKaiser Views: 15,226
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 874,089

Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Hello, thanks for the replies.. I really appreciate it! I guess I will stick to this CSalt thing for awhile longer, but got a little discouraged. I think it was working well until I was low on money and bought something called EsterC because it was on sale; started using that and my night sweats, more specks, and everything came back. It took me about 10 days on pure vitamin C (and sodium chloride) to get back to having mild symptoms again. I really didn't study that silver thing at all; just looked it up real quick on google, saw a picture of what could happen and closed the window! (didn't even read about it, and I'm sure it's regulated better now, I think that happened years ago.> Someone warned me yesterday (which I appreciated) that I may be poisoning myself with the CSalt but it's only temporary, and if it's my time to go, then it just is I guess..! I suffered so bad before I found Lymephotos and started the routine. I hate their website though, because they don't have any contact with you, so basically you're on your own. I was pretty overweight when I started the CSalt and have lost alot of weight, maybe from the water.. What did you find negative about taking the salt? I really don't know anything about this stuff as you can probably tell.. Don't know what all the other remedies are either. I have so little money to spend on treatments. I'm 61, (although I supposedly don't look it, but I think I do!) a grandmother, live near Sacramento, & live on a government pension. My adult son and daughter and grown grandsons are all very supportive; I believe my brothers & sisters all think I am imagining it all, they really don't speak much to me, as well as my doctors. I need to get back in for a checkup but afraid the blood pressure may be sky-high from the salt; however I always had low blood pressure. Well, enough of this! Thanks again, I felt so lost and alone, I feel better now. I have looked at alot of the Lymes or parasite websites and get nervous when I read them. Do you chat on any of those? No hurry on answers, I know it's the weekend and everyone is busy having fun! Take Care, and God Bless, from the CSalt Lady PS:(SueKaiser is not my real name, that's a little joke; My name is Linda, but I have Kaiser Permanente for my HMO and wish someone with Morgellons would sue them! They are so darn mean!)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.328 sec, (2)