CureZone   Log On   Join
blessedherbs works wonders

mewmewkittenz Views: 2,025
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 872,274

blessedherbs works wonders

Hi All, Just thought I would update my post. I am on the second day of my main cleanse currently. I took 6 packets of the toxin absorber yesterday around around 8 of the capsules that come with the cleanse. I passed 10 feet of mucoid plaque this morning..! I can't believe how effective this cleanse is! I even passed some hardened rock like things that I think are liver stones that got stuck in the plaque at some point. It was disgusting. The weight of the plaque I passed has to be around 5lbs or so. One of the thicker strands of plaque I passed were at least pound. My head already feels clearer and I feel so much better already- And I have 4 days of cleansing left. I chose the best option, so I am fasting on liquids only.. wish I had a digital camera :) So, I have done the p&b shake thing in the past and never EVER had these kinds of results. I would recommend this to anyone who is interested in getting the mucoid plaque out. Two thumbs up.

Benjamin

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.422 sec, (1)