CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wild Milk Thistle, what can I do with it?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
MH 108 Views: 1,909
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 874,512

Re: Wild Milk Thistle, what can I do with it?

I suggest you read a book on milk thistle. They are usally about $3.95 on single herbs.

The milk thistle seed is known to influence the liver. In case of mushroom poisoning the milk thistle has saved lives. In CA mexicans pick a certain type of mushroom that in Mexico is safe, but the look alike in CA is deadly and I read once that the milk thistle seed was the ONLY medical way to save their life; if it was not too late, because many of the stories were of ilegal imigrents that would be 90% dead before someone would report the ilness in fear of being deported, so the poisoning would be well advanced.

So I would read about it before I would just "use" it. Christopher Hobbs wrote a great little book on it.

Blessings,
MH

PS
I a planting a few seeds of this weed this year, the farmers will hate me! Thistles spread like wild fire!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)