CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help- i need Guidance!!!

hopinso Views: 2,937
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 875,021

Re: Help- i need Guidance!!!

I would suggest you start with enzymes. There are a number of good quality digestive enzymes on the market, get a broad based one that contains enzymes for carbohydrate, protein and fat digestion. Take them before meals for six weeks. According to my Naturopath many people develop problems with long term enzyme supplementation because the body gets lazy and does not produce its own enzymes. If, after six weeks, you find your digestion is still poor you can try an oxygen product or a specialty product like Okra Pepsin E3 that focus on clearing excess mucus from the small intestine. I also suggest you try either Liver Flushing or a good herbal liver tonic. Most of my digestive problems were eased with regular Liver Flushing and passing literally thousands of stones. I don't know your age or lifestyle, but anyone in middle age or younger adults with a history of poor eating habits have a good chance of having a congested liver.

Since this is the oil pulling forum, let me remind you that regular oil pulling will help detox and cleanse the blood, in turn, that helps the whole body. The oil will also help stimulate bile production which aids in digestion, especially fats. There is rarely a one supplement or one cleanse cure all quick fix. You will probably find it will take a variety of cleanses and short term supplement use to bring back optimal health. A clean colon, uncongested liver, and enzymes should all help along with the most important factor of all, a good diet balanced to meet your unique needs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)