CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anal fissure-any home remedy?

finallyfaith Views: 26,781
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 874,688

Re: Anal fissure-any home remedy?

is it internal or external?

i had an (mostly) external one and healed it with Colloidal Silver and vitamine e. i cleaned it with CS multiple times a day and applied food grade mixed tocopherols vitamin e sfveral times a day.

every time i had a bowel movement i cleaned the area thoroughly and then sprayed it with CS. each time i showered (once a day) i applied CS then vitamin e topically. i also applied vitamin e at other times. after about two weeks of this the fissure healed and hasn't bothered me since.

the problem with this area is that the wound is constanly being exposed to unclean conditions so it cant heal. the important thing is to keep is totally clean, and with plenty of vitamin e, continuously for as long as is needed. an occasional CS ename is not enough. its the kind of thing that needs persistent care until it is healed. put some qulaity CS in a spray bottle and use it throughout the day. take it to work if necessary, i am serious. no one needs to know.

good luck to you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

2.203 sec, (1)